sreda, 27. april 2016

PROM

Hey guys. How are you. I hope everyone is fine and happy because happiness is the most important in your life! Sorry because I didn't post nothing new , the reason for that was that I have really so much work for school. But I promise I will change that and I will post more often, for sure!

So today I will introduce you , my prom wich we had on 15th of April 2016.


This is my class 4.NT and we are together since 2012. In four years we lost 18 students/classmates some of them change school and some failed class.
Let me introduce you my classmates.In the top row (from left to right) are: Luka,Luka,Selena,Zala,Sara,Maj,Erik,Gal and in the bottom row are: Petra,me,Ula,Klara,Monika,Nika,teacher and Tine.

We look crazy and stupid but I don't care what people think about us, for me they are my happiness and sadness!



We had been through from alot of bad and good things. But most of them will always be in our hearts. To our  graduation separate us only one month and because of that we become very connected.

The prom is something special because you start thinking and be aware of how we grow up fast and how the time fly. It's really emotional moment when you see your friends happy,no worries about school in that night, smiles everywhere, you are proud of yourself and thanful to your parents about everything what they done for you,
All that gorgeous dresses wich we searching for a long time and we paid so much money, a perfect make-ups and hairstyles for only one night has totally worth it! We felt like a princess and kings that night . We danced like we are free, smiling and crying like we see each other for the last time and we partying like is no tomorrow.

We forget the bad moments and resentment, we just focus on that special prom night and start enjoying life! We become a big family! They will be forever in my heart and for sure this is not the end!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar