sobota, 27. februar 2016

MY SECRET STORY

22.12.2012 I met on Gifyo some girl who change my life on better. We started to talk every day more and more. She show me how beautiful can be world that is not everything dark. She change me on better person and she always stood by my side. I am lost withot her. We have only one problem.Distance. She live in Poland and I in Slovenia. We decide this year 2016 will be our first time to see each other in real life. We bouth can't wait for that and finnaly our dreams will came true.

"Best friends forever never apart maybe in distance but never at heart!"


22.8.2013 I went on omegle, just because i was bored. When I wanted to go off omegle some cute boy appeared in front of me. He was wearing blue hat (snapback), blue shirt and holding a guitar. We were both 14 or 15 years old those days. He asked me if I wanted hear how he plays guitar. I said "yes sure". He started to play the song named Little things by One Direction. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPeNN9S0Fg










I looked at him and I started smiling, my heart beat so fast. In few seconds I started to crying and he saw me how I wiped my tears. Slowly and carefuly he stop playing and asked me if I am ok. I answered him that nobody never done this for me. I thought that this can happen only in fairy tales. It was so beautiful, so he play forward.


When he finnished song we start chating and exchanged skype names and facebook profiles.














We message each other every day, we tell each other secrets,storys... So we become like a brother and sister. When I had bad days, he know how to cheer me up. I stood by his side 100% like he stood by mine 100%.  I had those days problems and I become really depresiing, sad person. But he change me in better person, he put into my heart sun, love and positive vibes. 









The problem was again distance. We saw each other only from skype once in few months because we have different time zones and we have alot of work for school.





He had girl but this girl was so jealous on me so she block me from his profiles everywhere and I get confused. I didn't know what is going on, 5 months I didn't know how is he , is something wrong or what? I searching for answers and texting some his friends what is going on. Nobody know nothing. 






After 6 months he message me on facebook. I was so happy that I start crying. 

I didn't want to lose him again so I told him my feelings. I was scared his reaction. I took a deep breath , close my eyes and send him message.
Then I said to myself:
"It is what it is!"








My phone beeping and I was scared to looked his answer. I grab my phone, opened messanger and I staring into the phone like 10minutes . 









I become the most happy girl in the world. This happened last year 23.4.2015. I know this is crazy that I fall in love with boy who is miles and miles away from me but I can't command to my heart.
Crazy, stupid love.










We believe in our love, we get hates,people told me that I need to stop living in fairy tales, some of my friend didn't know for this only my closest. I appreciate my friends who support us, also his friends!








But as we think that we will handle that, distance broke us. In august we get fight like we never before,I don't wanna blame him and I don't wanna tell you what happened, I will just said, that we realized is better for us that situation. 






This words become past.






We try to become best friends back, but we didn't see each other like that. We start apologizing each other in november, but  he found some other girl, he became weird I didn't recognized him. I cried every night and praying that he come back . I wish that I can turn back time in 2013... 
In december he turned off every social networks and he decide to move on without me.
He decide that he will close our story. And our light in friendship&relationship turned off.
Now is 7 months since we spoke... We didn't say goodbye yet I am sure, but I know I won't waiting him anymore. Sad but true. I will forever be grateful him for what he done to me all that beautiful words and his smile, eyes, laugh ... I will never forget this.

Life must go on!






Few months later,... 

Summer, 2016. 


"Never give up on the things that makes you smile!" 
"You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart!"

I was waiting you. I never stop believing in us. I knew our story will not end like this. 

He come back. I heard first time his voice after this years. We had almost everyday late night talks on the phone. This time was magical. It was a lot of the sweet words that ultimately dissolved like ice.

It lasted 3 months, Then I get jealous and I ruined everything...

Four months of silence...


January. 2017. 


Month of the new blank pages. 365 new days.


All I can say is that this time we are inseparable. Distance and haters make our friendship stronger. 



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar